Cosplayer, Roleplayer, Slytherin, Greyjoy.
As a note, I am on a graveyard schedule. Most of my reblogs/answering asks/etc will probably be done from 12am-5am. c:
So here’s what we’ve learned from Telltale and Gearbox about Tales from the Borderlands:
- The story will be set after the events of Borderlands 2 and all of its DLCs
- The story will be told from the perspective of Fiona and Rhys (previously known as hot cyborg dude)
- There will be guns and action sequences, they will be in the Telltale style
- Characters from previous Borderlands titles will be featured in Tales from the Borderlands
- Fiona and Rhys will cross paths eventually
- Fiona is a grifter and she has a skill known as “fast talk” where she basically steamrolls whoever she’s trying to con into believing whatever she says no matter how ridiculous
- Rhys is a Hyperion employee, he is in no way related to Handsome Jack, he can hack loaders and probably other Hyperion tech
- Handsome Jack will be in this game…somehow
- The first episode will release later this year - no release date yet
I recorded the panel and got a few pictures, depending on quality I may or may not post that stuff, but I will certainly put together a more organized list of details later this evening.
I did meet a fake geek girl once.
We were at school and she started to casually drop in that she liked comics/games/”geek stuff”, at the time I was wearing an iroman shirt. Deeper into the conversation i found that she didn’t know what I meant when I was referring to anything about the characters. When I questioned her about it a few days later she admitted that she had really just said it to get to know me better.
We ended up dating and while we were dating she got really into comics, DC especially, and found out that she really did enjoy the things she first said she did. I took her to her first convention. She met another guy there and ended up breaking up with me for him.
I went on to discover I was gay and fucked her brother.
Moral of the story. Comics lead to sex in the most unexpected ways.
This story was a riot from start to finish.
- travel size for your convenience
- does not require pokeball - can fit in your pocket
- will eat the static electricity off of your body which is useful in the winter
- got a neighbor you hate? joltik will raise their electric bill sky high for ya
- it’s 90% fuzzbutt
- it doesn’t care how big the opponent is it will defend you with its life